Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

I suck at animation

I hadn't played skyrim until about a week ago and I was already bored of the "arrow in the knee" joke.. despite never actually seeing the reference in the actual game.. three of animations were about it. The other three sucked. The whole collaboration was a joke. Nothing was funny. You can say all of my animations suck but I know that they do. I made them when I was a teenager. I will admit this. Animation was good but content sucked. You're all pretty decent animators so focus your attention on original stuff and not parodies. you're doing better than I could ever do and I know that if you take it seriously you might get some really good productions made. Good luck to you all.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

My sweet jesus fuckin christ

Perfect..the funniest and most entertaining flash I've watched in years. I've watched this shit like 5 times now and I laugh every time. Love it.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Midly entertaining

Everything was really well drawn and the chick was obbbviously a bonus. I'm giving you a highish score simply because I've never actually heard anyone say The Family Man is a good movie. Man, I love that fucking movie.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Pretty good.

Gotta get a better mic. Also, pretty generic formula but all the same it's solid. Love the ska music duude.. Keep pumping them out and you'll have a series on your hands

Resident Evil Gone Stupid Resident Evil Gone Stupid

Cooool

Wasn't that funny or well animated but it had charm.. liked it.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

I love that commercial

I'm not that big of a halo fan though.. but I can still appreciate the flash. Pretty spiffy sprite work too. Awesoooome.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

The music was gorgeous. The art was stunning. I don't know what else to say. Please continues.

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

It was alright.

The only good part about this was the sprite animation.. that's it. The dialog was soooooo tedious I can't even believe I made it through the whole thing. As bad as the dialog was the voice acting was even worse with the only exception being Princess Zelda. Links voice was probably the worst, it sounded like a kid trying to lower his voice or something or someone with a low voice speaking quietly..either way it was NOT the voice someone would expect from link. Just all around bad voice casting. Overall it just doesn't make sense to me..you seemed to have put a lot of effort into this, but you come up with the most dialog filled nonsensical plot of all time. Why isn't this an epic? why didn't you use your talent and time to makes something memorable instead of this wannabe Zelda sitcom. Don't let the mad 14 year olds that gave you 10 stroke your ego too much..If your going to bother doing FBF frame work..make it something that people might want to watch again.

Emptygoddess responds:

Most fourteen year olds i know only stroke very specific things. And none of them are my ego. They mostly tell me how stupid i am and don't bother typing right.

Clock of Strawberry Clock of Strawberry

Well Done

The animation was ... well.. it was tweened pictures but still. Nicely done. I obviously love the clock crew.. having joined their ranks in the past. I was drunk while I watch this but it was still something to think about. I believe that was half life...erm the "You're the last You are the last you are" It was something to think about..although I might have interpreted a different meaning then what you were going for. Either way GOOD WORK and keep it up, my friend...my lover..my soul..my other....

PropagandaClock responds:

"The last, you are, the last, you are."

The Crew Talks Art The Crew Talks Art

That ws great

I really enjoyed that. It's my kind of humour. Great job and I hope too see more from you buddy.