Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

I suck at animation

I hadn't played skyrim until about a week ago and I was already bored of the "arrow in the knee" joke.. despite never actually seeing the reference in the actual game.. three of animations were about it. The other three sucked. The whole collaboration was a joke. Nothing was funny. You can say all of my animations suck but I know that they do. I made them when I was a teenager. I will admit this. Animation was good but content sucked. You're all pretty decent animators so focus your attention on original stuff and not parodies. you're doing better than I could ever do and I know that if you take it seriously you might get some really good productions made. Good luck to you all.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

My sweet jesus fuckin christ

Perfect..the funniest and most entertaining flash I've watched in years. I've watched this shit like 5 times now and I laugh every time. Love it.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Midly entertaining

Everything was really well drawn and the chick was obbbviously a bonus. I'm giving you a highish score simply because I've never actually heard anyone say The Family Man is a good movie. Man, I love that fucking movie.

Megan the Fox Megan the Fox

Cooool

Love the music and most everything about this game..except that it's limited to one level. Megan the Fox 2.

Wrath of Anubis Wrath of Anubis

Great Game

From the music to the graphics I just find this game charming. Wish there was medals though say for collecting all coins, finishing the game, and what not. Keep it up braski.

Canadian-Jeff responds:

I'm looking into it... :)

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Obviously it's a good game.

But how many "push A hold A" button masher games can a person really play? In all honesty this game fucking blows. It's so incredibly boring and overdone that I can't even conceive a group of THREE individuals mutually agreeing on making it. Please tell me that at least one of you wanted to do something different. That said..it runs fine, the art is great, and the music is fitting. So good job just...wow c'mon. The whole point of the power of three was to be original with the concept of 3. All you guys did was beat the same tired button mashing model that is plastered all over this site. If having pirates, robots, and aliens was your idea of fulfilling the 'power of 3' theme..wow mission failed. That is probably the laziest and least imaginative way a group could have incorporated '3' into their game. I know all three of you are more talented in your respected fields than I am.. far more talented. Nonetheless you guys really didn't work well together..making probably the most generic of generic games that consist of pushing A SINGLE BUTTON. I've had turds with more imagination. This game may be a waste of life, but at least it looks nice.

Joel' stoned freestyle Joel' stoned freestyle

Very Very entertaining

This is some funny shit you came up with I gave you a 10 for effort because I know it must be hard to rap when stoned.

MrBigStick responds:

thanks, but i seem to rap a lot better when i come out of the shower, and this is from when i hadn't showered in 5 days so it was my dirty style.

Termina Field - Zelda Remix Termina Field - Zelda Remix

Brought back some good memorys

I like this I don't know if you have yet but can you do one of guardo vally (I think it's guardo) you know the women tribe

Crossofdevil responds:

Thanks! Sure ill do it!

>:D

Forest Temple - Zelda Remix Forest Temple - Zelda Remix

great job

Nice little song you got here I like it.

Crossofdevil responds:

Hehehe thanks!

>:D

Bowser Bowser

It could be better

Just erase the gun and draw in a giant turd hanging out the back of his ass. Perfect.

Tibbar Rekcuf Tibbar Rekcuf

Gooood Stuff

Yeah man..Go for broke tho..ya know what i mean
-Nes